Hubspot offers an array of inbound marketing tools that integrate blogging, SEO, email, lead nurturing and lead scoring to name just a few. As long time users of Hubspot, we've developed some ways to get even more from the platform. One of our favorite tools inside Hubspot is the keyword tool. The following is a little hack we've developed to find those very best keywords to leverage for SEO and blog posts:
1) Go to Reports > Keywords
2) Export all your Keywords
3) Open the file in Excel. Insert a column after Monthly Searches and Difficulty. Label it "Value."
4) In the new column divide Monthly Searches and Difficulty
5) Copy that formula all the way down the column
6) Create a range of all your keywords
7) Click Sort & Filter and add a Filter
8) Click on Value tab and sort from Largest to Smallest
9) Delete or move the rows with “#Value” these are the least valuable
10) As you work down the list highlight any Keyword with a difficulty score of 70 or less
11) These are your best Keywords to target in blog posts and on website pages!
Target these keywords in your blog posts and web pages. Download "Our 3 Favorite Hubspot Hacks" to get more ways to leverage the inbound marketing tools available in Hubspot.